Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine Day

Yesterday started out as an all cloudy day, then in the middle of the day for a couple of hours it was a cloudless all blue skies day.  then back to the cloudy day.

I took time to take part of the laundry down to the park laundry room.  It doesn't seem hard to do the laundry because our site is close enough the I can carry our laundry down in a matter of a few minutes. I put the clothes in the washer come back home and when the washer has had time to waher the clothes I go back to put them in the dryer. The dryer takes about 45 minutes to finish so it back home until the clothes have finished drying.

Today is Valentine Day and I have bought Nancy candy in a valentine box since before we were married.  The other day she told me she would rather have a pizza today instead of candy so I shall grant her wish.

We still had some Pinto Beans leftover so Nancy fried cabbage to go with the beans.  The Pinto's seem to taste better the longer you eat them and they tasted mighty good yesterday.

Going to bed last night it felt a little warm so I opened the window which is located over the head of our bed.  Sometime during the night it had cooled down enough that it felt cool so I closed the window.

The temperature is going to get up to 77* today so it will be a nice day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: