Saturday, February 04, 2017

College Game Day

I've had some kind of bug the last few days with a lot of deep coughing and my body is sore with that rotten feeling, but I'm still doing the things that needs to be taken care of.

Nancy made some delicious spaghetti Thursday we also had a salad with that. So good that we once again had more than we should have.
I mentioned in the last posting about the good deals that Winn Dixie was having.  One deal was if you buy one pound of Chicken Tenders you got four biscuits free from the bakery.  So I bought six Chicken Tenders with four free biscuits for  $3.44, now that's a deal plus a bag of slaw mix for .99.
Nancy boiled some potatoes mashed those for some good mashed potatoes for a very good meal.
Yesterday days meal was left over spaghetti and a salad.

We did get around to doing the laundry yesterday which was a chore with everyone else in the laundry room.

I have a full schedule of College basketball games today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
  

No comments: