I thought I had better post a little on what has been going on with Nancy and myself.
Nancy was had mitted to Bayonet Point Hospital with high blood pressure.
I was admitted because I woke one morning as usual but this time one of my legs buckled and I fell to the floor.
They checked me and found I have Cellulitis.
So after two weeks in the hospital Nancy and I had two weeks in the rehab center learning how to walk and use our hands and arms.
I'm still having a problem at times getting my tongue to say what my brain is wanting it to.
Nancy had to be admitted to the hospital again she has pneumonia and congestive heart failure.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Thanks for all of you for sticking with the blog at this time during our time of what we are going through.
5 comments:
Life is not always fair. Hopefully you'll both be on the road to recovery soon.
Stay Safe and Enjoy!
It's about time.
I just found your blog today and wanted to wish you good health! I am so sorry to hear the difficulties you have been having. Warm greetings from a retired lady living in Montreal, Canada.
It has been a few months, and our prayers are still with you.
Hoping that this Happy Anniversary is still appropriate. It is shared with our daughter's.
It's about time.
This is Joe & Nancy's daughter, Vicki. The Indian & Gypsy have both been laid to rest. My mother, Nancy, passed away on October 3, 2025. My Dad, Joe, was devastated by her death, and just longed to be with her. He took a final 2-day camping trip out of his van on July 25th & 26th in the Mongehela National Forest in WV. He had moved from FL to live with my sister. Sherry. He became very ill the day after his return & was taken to the ER where we learned he was very sick. After 9 days in the hospital he was moved to a rehab facility where he continued to decline. He was brought home to Sherry's house & hospice was called in. He just didn't have the strength to fight any longer & passed away on September 4, 2026. We are having a Celebration Service for him tomorrow. My Dad loved traveling, but he loved being with my Mother more. They were both able to travel & do what my Dad loved for over 20 yrs, so they were very blessed. Not everyone gets to live out their dreams. My Mom always said Dad was living his dream, she was just along for the ride. Blessings to everyone who followed his blog. An Indian and a Gypsy signing off. Happy trails to you!
I just wanted to correct the spelling of where Dad took his last camping trip. It was the Monongahela National Forest in WV.
Post a Comment