Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Tom Brady's Jersey

I went to see the doctor Monday, it looks like I have the bug that's going around.
I've got it with a sinus problem, sore throat and coughing.
So I'm on a 6 day Z-Pac plus three other medicines.  To tell the truth its only helping very little and hopefully the meds will kick in and do better. 
I've lost my appetite and the result of that I've lost a little weight.

Well the Super Bowl is over but now the news is about Tom Brady's lost jersey.  I imagine someone is planning on making big money on that.   Of course that would be a hard item to get rid of unless they offer a reward for the return of it with no questions asked.

The forecast for our area was for the storms that hit in Louisiana were going to be heading for us.
I went out last night at 10:00 pm to let the patio awning in and lightning in the distance.
Not a good time to have a metal rod in your hand letting the awning in!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.
Since we were moving around I'm just getting caught up.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.