Thursday, February 16, 2017

Sunny and Cool

The days are still being cloudy then sunshine and the wind is still blowing. 
Yesterday was the new week ad for Winn Dixie and Nancy saw they had a Strawberry Short Cake on sale for $6.00.  She said she would sure like to have one and so would I so I bought one.
Evening time didn't come any to soon we cut right into it and the cake tasted as we thought it would.

on the way back from the store I drove out a couple of streets toward the Gulf waters.
These people have a very nice backyard with the canal for their boats that they can take out to the Gulf.

The wind had diminished enough for me to let the patio awning out this morning.  I just hope it last long enough that I will not have to roll it back in soon.

The temperature is suppose to get down in the high 40's tonight.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



 

No comments: