Saturday, March 16, 2024

Doctor and more

 Sherry and Mark left at 7:00 AM yesterday morning going back home in West Virginia.

I had to get my blood drawn again at the Florida Cancer Center to check my Platelet levels.
I still feel good, so it was kind of a disappointment that my platelets had fallen down 53 in numbers.

The nurse talked to the Oncologist, and he said to still hold off on taking my medicine and see what the numbers would be in another week.

If the number fall any lower, he will have to put me back on the medicine.

After I was through with checking out at the Cancer Center, I was off to Sam's Club to get a few things we needed.

After supper, watching a little tv I laid down for a little nap.
After the nap it was only a short time to watch College Basketball.

The team Vicki and I were watching and wanted to win was one of the teams that were upset for the day.


Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We'll keep praying for your numbers to go back up.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.