Monday, March 25, 2024

Watching basketball games.

 Last Friday it was off to the Florida Cancer Center to have my blood drawn so they could check my platelet count,
Once again it is still falling.

The nurse came out to tell me she has to check with the doctor to see what he wants to do.
In a short time, she says that the doctor said to not take my pills and we will see what it is in a week.
I think the doctor is like me in wanting the platelet count to start going up without taking any medicine to do it.  We shall see Friday.

I have been watching my share of the March Madness basketball games and what a crazy year it is with a bunch of the lower deeds beating the higher seeds.
They already know no one has got the eventual winner.



                                                                                 

Here is a couple more photos of when Vicki and I went out to the parks.


                                                                            


                                                                                       


                                                                                   




                                                                              


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



 
 


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

That's a few weeks in a row that your Doctor has held off. Is he hoping you will take matters into your own hands? They do have Vitamin Supplements that will raise your numbers and you don't need a prescription for them.
I'm not into sports but see the news. I knew that you had to be following them.
Stay Safe and Enjoy the games.

It's about time.