Friday, March 01, 2024

Busy morning today.

 The good news is that Nancy is off of oxygen and has for a couple of days.

I will be taking her to the hospital early this morning because her heart is beating to fast it's in defib and the Cardiologist is going to shock her heart to beat normal.

While she is doing that, I will be in the next building having my blood drawn again and to see how my Oncologist how my platelet level is.

So it will be a busy morning for us.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad that Nancy only needs the Oxygen when she is short of breathe. A heart that is beating too fast is called A-Fib. It means the heart is short circuiting and needs to be slowed down. Kathy had to go to New Market to have a Heart Ablation. Now her heart and breathing are running at a normal pace.
Stay Safe and Enjoy the nice weather.

It's about time.