Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter

First, I want to wish you a Happy Easter.

  May this be a memorable Easter as you celebrate with family and friends as you gather around the dinner table today.

Friday it was back to the Florida Cancer Center to have my blood drawn and check my platelet numbers.
The platelet level is still going down, so the Oncologist says to take a pill every other day.

Nancy, Vicki and I will spend a quiet day today and have dinner here at the house.
Nancy knows that I like to much on the food all day long, so it is dinner in today.

Besides it is still March Madness going on with a couple of college basketball games today.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day today.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Also wishing you a Happy Easter as a family.
Kathy and I are staying put, just enjoying one another's company.
Be Safe and Enjoy your games.

It's about time.