Sunday, October 01, 2023

The numbers game.

 Friday was the day I had another reading on my blood platelets.

The numbers are still going down but this time only 3 points.
I also had a little time with my Oncologist to see what he thinks about how things are going.

He is not going to put me on the pills that I had before to raise the numbers.
He said we would wait another three weeks to see if my numbers will raise without medication. 

And if not, he would put me on a lower dose then the last time. 

Maybe this number this time only going down 3 points hopefully when I go in this Friday my number will begin to go up.


Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

As I mentioned before eating Beef will help your numbers.
Being a regular Blood Donor I ate mostly Chicken for seven weeks to lose weight, but on the eighth week I ate Beef to get my numbers up.
Keeping you in our prayers.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.