Saturday, October 21, 2023

More good health news

 Yesterday was another Friday to have my blood drawn and check my platelets level again.

Also, to see my oncologist to decide what's the next thing to do.

My platelet level which bottomed out at 116 a few weeks ago started to raise only 3 points then the last time at 4 points going up.

Yesterday after checking it had gone up 7 points so some good news on that is---------the Oncologist said that since the level is coming up that I will have my blood drawn every two weeks for the next couple of months then he will see how things are going to decide what he will do. 

I have been feeling better each day but not as good as I was before my health problems began.

The doctors keep telling me to not work so much at my age and I tell them that I'm doing what I have all my life and working even if I have to slow do is a joy for me.


Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad things are heading in the right direction, but we're still going to keep praying for you.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.