Saturday, October 07, 2023

Blood drawn better news

 After having my blood drawn and getting the results back I feel a little better now.

My platelet numbers are heading in the right direction with a reading of three points higher. 
That is not a great number, but they are going up the first time in around a month.

My number right now is 119 and the low end of the range is 140 I still have a way to go.

I still feel like working but I get tired if I try to hurry.  The same way with walking I can walk but if I try to walk fast, I'm tired in no time.

Today is another college football game day but first I have a couple of errands to do.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.  

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Keep on keeping on. It's good to hear the numbers going in the right direction.
Still praying for you and Nancy.
Be Safe and Enjoy that Hamburger.

It's about time.