Thursday, September 28, 2023

Finally Grilling.

 I had the usual run on the stores yesterday.

First was to Winn Dixie to get a London Beef Roast for later on this week and a couple of things.

Next was Walmart for some vegetables to go in the pot roast.

Then next door to Dollar Tree, for a few things we needed.


                                                   

                                                               

I also felt like grilling a couple of Ribeye steaks that have been in the freezer way to long.
I grilled some onions and peppers with the steak to give them a little added seasoning.



Here's Nancy's plate full, I cut her steak up because she likes beef tips with pepper and onions.

It tasted good put not as good as usual maybe it could be that I had not grilled anything for so long or maybe the steaks were in the freezer too long.


Tomorrow I go back to have blood drawn again to see how the platelet numbers are.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 











1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Eating Beef more often will help your platelet count. I've been trying to have at least a burger once a week and it is helping.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.