Sunday, October 15, 2023

Platelets and Cabbage Rolls

 Had my blood drawn again Friday just like I have been doing for the last three months on a Friday.

And my platelet level is still going up, the numbers are still low but they are climbing.  This time tough the numbers went up 4 instead of 3 like the last time.

That means I'm 17 out of the low end of the range it is supposed to be. 



                                                                   

I got to thinking about cabbage rolls Friday and decided to make a pot full.
We usually make them on New Years eve, and very seldom any other time.




They turned out really good and as you can see I like a little of cabbage with mine.




We use to make them on the stove which took a lot of watching to make sure they did not boil over or not have enough liquid (tomato juice and water) covering them.

But then when Nancy bought her the Instant Pot we tried it that way.
Now it only takes 85 minutes in the pot until they are ready to eat and tasted just as good.



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  





1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad your numbers are on the rise. It is not something that happens quickly.
Just looking at those Cabage Rolls, my mouth is watering.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.