Thursday, October 26, 2023

Nancy made a new dish of food for us.

 Everything is going slow at this time.

I've got an appointment with my Urologist for Monday that my Oncologist made that a new issue has come up.
So, something new, this old machine that I've lived in for 0ver 85 years looks to be wearing mighty thin. 



                                                                   

I almost forgot about a dish of food Nancy prepare the first of the week.
It was sausage fried with peppers, onions and broccoli on a bed of rice it really tasted good.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hopefully, he spotted something good. Just keeping a positive attitude will help.
Did I ever mention my Blood Type is B+. Try it.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.