Sunday, September 10, 2023

Saturday Football

 Yesterday was a day for watching college football and there were some exciting games on.
Of course, I guess that depends on if your team was winning or losing.

If I need to go to the store I go early in the morning because, then I've got to take my meds and two "water pills."   When I need to go to the see the doctor then I cannot take the "water pills."  

                                                                

Nancy had another good meal for us yesterday which was fried chicken tenders, mixed vegetables and green beans that I seasoned them and put into the air fryer.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are learning to adjust your schedule, so you can see all the games.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.