Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Had things to do

 Yesterday I had to go to my Urologist for a kidney ultrasound.  Doctor Syed the one that had to break up three kidney stones a few months back because they were too large.  At that time there was a small one that required nothing had to be done we it since it was a small one.

Well, the ultrasound showed that a now have another forming and he is going to have to keep a check on it.

From there it was a short trip down to the Good Will to see it I could find anything.  I did find a nice-looking shirt and even a couple of small items for Nancy.  Those two items were new and one half the price of the like items in Walmart.  

Next was a stop at WA WA to fill up the van with gas.  Then nearby was a stop to get a few grocery items that we needed.
 
I left the house at 10:30am and did not get back home until 2:30pm.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

No comments: