Thursday, September 21, 2023

Doctor and other doings on.

 We had appointments at 1:00 pm yesterday so I had some extra time.

I used that time to go to Harbor t to get a new battery for my drill which finally ran plum down after a few years.

Then it was to Kohl's department store to exchange the pajama's that I had bought nancy's that were the wrong size.


                                                               

I took the scenic route by the river.  Port Richey is also known as the Little City by the river.




But first it was the route around "Orange Lake" which is also in the city limits. 




Then a trip along the river road or there is plenty of parking where you can take a stroll down the sidewalk.


As far as it goes our primary care doctor says Nancy and I are doing fair so our ages.



Thanks for stopping by and have a very great day.


















1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad the weather is co-operating for you to enjoy while dealing your health.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.