Thursday, September 08, 2016

Moving Day

Yesterday Nancy was wanting to go to Walmart to buy a few things so after getting ready off we went.
Our first stop was at Wendy's to get something to eat. I always order off the value menu but today I wanted a different order. Looking at the menu what caught my I was the 4 for $4.00 so that's what I order. Nancy had the Crispy Chicken sandwich with fries, chicken nuggets and a drink I had the same except I had the Jr. cheese burger with bacon.  After eating all that which tasted good we shared a small frosty because I really didn't want one.  

Yes it is moving day today.  We have been here the limit of 14 days so it is time to move on down the road.  Our next stop is Panther Creek State Park. We will be there a few days visiting our grand daughter and her three children Jazmyne, Hunter and Cami. We saw them a year ago so we want to see all the family we can.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: