Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Parsons Mountain Lake

Saturday I sat out for a while along the bank of the Ocoee river and watched the water flowing down stream.  It was very relaxing sitting in my chair under the shade of the trees.
I've tried posting photo's but where we are now the wifi signal strength is very week. I'll post the pics later.
Sunday was another day of routine chores that have to be each day.
Around evening time I got a sirloin steak out of the freezer and put in on the grill with a couple of packs of vegetables that Nancy wrapped in aluminum foil.  I also had a sliced up potato on to fry.
Monday we left Thunder Rock and drove to South Carolina to Parsons Mountain Lake for a few days.  This is a little gem of a campground that we found a couple of years ago and really like it.
Its in the Sumter National Forest It is a 23 site campground with a small lake 3 water spigots around a flush toilet and dump station but no electric hook ups but at $3.50 a night with my Golden Age card I'm not complaining.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: