Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cold in Florida

Yesterday was rather a cool day and a brisk breeze blowing all day. We went to the mall to walk and look around. We had not been to the mall in a week or so,so we had to see if anything was new there,not much changed. After we got back home and ate dinner we took the garbage out to the dump and walked one time around the park. The wind was still blowing and you could tell it was going to turn cold for the night. After Nancy watched her programs and I on the computer,I watched a couple of basketball games.It was 37 degrees when we got up this morning. Is this Florida? This is the kind of morning that one likes to just lazy around for a while before doing anything. It is a 2 or 3 cups of coffee morning,know what I mean? We do have to go to(you guessed it)WalMart to get a few groceries and look around to see if there is something that we just can't do without.

My son sent me some pictures of the snowfall they had in the Smokie Mountains.
Looking at these I don't guess I should complain of our cold weather.

This is my son Joe and grandson Haven. They were enjoying the snow up in the mountains.


No comments: