Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Propane

Yesterday morning started or may didn't start with the 20lb propane tank running empty. It was rather cool in the motorhome with no heat. Of course I could have hooked up the onboard large tank but I didn't. After breakfast I took the tank down and got it filled so we could have it nice and warm when we took our showers.
We then took the garbage to the dump and walked around the park. Then to WalMart to get some groceries,come home, fire up the grill and put the dogs on. I finaly got my hot dogs after wanting them for a month now. Nancy doesn't like hot dogs so I don't fix them as much as I would like to. The rest of the evening was pretty much of what we always do,me watching my basketball games and Nancy reading.
As I was waiting for Nancy to get up this morning I was listening to the landing of the shuttle on my scanner radio. Listened to ground control and the astronauts in the shuttle talking.
Today will no doubt be another same ol' typical day.

No comments: