Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Heritage Village,Florida

Yesterday was one of those sitting around relaxing days. We did walk around the park in the morning and then again in the evening time. We sat,read,on computer,watching tv and I listened to my scanner,not a really exciting day. I was reading an rv paper that I had picked up a couple of days earlier down in the office and came across an article about Heritage Village. It looked like a place that I would like to go to visit so,today off it is to see what the Village is all about. It is only 35-40 mile south of here so not a great distance to travel. I will try to take a bunch of photos so I can post some here on my blog.
The news this morning is not good news with the tornados going thru the states and killing people. We are suppose to get rain but nothing that we will have to worry about.

No comments: