Friday, February 29, 2008

Still Cold

Yesterday was still a cold day. We did manage to get out and walk around the park,then go to WalMart for groceries. Boy did we ever go to WalMart. Nancy was in a buying mood and thats not good when she does this. I spent time on the computer and listening to the scanner radio. The rescue squads really stay busy,people fighting,over dosing and car wrecks. Also fooling with my old video camera that I haven't used in a few years. I got a new battery off Ebay,the price on Ebay was $11.44. That beats the price of $49.95 in the stores here,if you can even find it. The picture on the video keeps jumping around and the sound distorted. After running a head cleaning tape through many times and pushing and pulling on different things I think I have got it to working. Time will tell.
Todays schedule is for me to get a hair cut,the rest of the day is up in the air of what to do.
Man this retirement life is rough.
Today the temp is up to 71,so if the wind doesn't blow very much it will be a nice sunny day.
Wherever you may be keep warm and safe.
Thanks for stopping by and do come back again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can relate to the cold in the south. we get it so seldom that it throws us for a loop, laugh when i get the sweater out when it turns 60.....
glad you all are doing so well.
may God truely keep blessing your lives.yvonne