Friday, December 22, 2023

No pills?

 Last post I made I reported I was on medicine again, but no that has not happened as of yet.

For some reason I have not received my pills and I cannot find out why. 

I've spent hours on the phone to see what the holdup is, and no one knows and some of the places I called didn't have any record of me.

So, when I go in today to have my blood drawn, I will see if someone there will help.
No doubt my numbers on my platelets will be much lower.

I'm not a very happy camper right now!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hopefully, the prescription was sent at the doctor's end of the line. Might be worth a check but will be impossible to find out on this long weekend.
Wishing you both a Safe and Merry Christmas. Keeping you in our prayers.

It's about time.