Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Just living the day

 After my platelet count had dropped .08 two weeks ago this pasted Friday showed it had raised .03 back up.
I guess it may bounce around before it settles on a normal count, at least I hope so. 



                                                                   

I have been having some really good breakfast lately, here's is one of them.   Scrambled eggs, with ham, peppers, onions plus hash browns with gravy.



The next day for supper it was hash browns, sausage with onions and peppers with a Vernor's ginger ale that hit the spot. 



Then the next morning I put together the leftover sausage, onions and pepper omelet with toast for another tasty breakfast.




I had another photo when I went to the park with daughter Sherry and her husband Mark to feed the birds.
You can tell by the look on my face that the joy I had feeding the birds out of my hand.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 
 
 

 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Numbers will bounce round but when there is not much variance, it's a good thing.
Those meals are making me drool.
Glad to see that smile on your face on the nature trail. You earned it.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.