Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year and our Anniversary

 I want to wish each and every one of you the best new years of your lives.
Be extra careful if you are traveling by car.

Nancy and I will be celebrating double as usual on New Years eve as it is also our number 67 wedding anniversary.
sixty-seven years ago, we went to the county courthouse to get us a marriage license and get married.
The court clerk married us and I gave him $5.00 for doing it.

I know $5.00 wasn't much but at that time I was working for the Ford Motor Company in Detroit, Michigan as an apprentice for $2,00 an hour.

Nancy and I will be making cabbage rolls today as we have for many a year.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great and safe day.

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you both a Happy New Year and Happy 67th Anniversary.
Our Daughter Karen is celebrating 24 years today.
Be Safe and Enjoy the cabbage rolls.

It's about time.