Thursday, December 28, 2023

Got medicine So

 Yes, my pills came in the mail yesterday two weeks after being called in by the doctor.

But as I said my last reading on my platelet level showed the numbers were elevated without taking anything to raise them.
I'm not going to take any pills until I see what my numbers are Tomorrow on what I will do.

I hope each and every one of you had a great Christmas.

Nancy and I had some homemade chicken soup that we made which was really good.


                                                               

But the thing we liked best was the Hungarian nut rolls we put together.
I ground up the walnuts with the old fashion grinder I've had for many a year.

We made thirty-two of them and they were really really good.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hoping your Christmas was as good as ours.
I agree with waiting until after the blood tests.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.