Friday, June 16, 2023

Vicki's back home

 Sherry and I took Vicki to the airport Wednesday to catch the plane to Lexington, Kentucky.
We all really hated to see her leave, but she thought it was time for her to be back home.

Vicki and Sherry had a great time visiting with one another and it been a long time since they were both together.



                                                               

I always enjoy the scenery of the bay when we go to the airport and back.






Sherry and I saw the motorcycle riders enjoying the nice day.


                                                               

I had a nice breeze as I did my walking this morning.



They have two bocce ball courts here in the park.

Today is the day I go back to the doctor to see if the pills are bringing up my platelet number. 
I've only took three pills so I will not be disappointed if they are not up yet.


Thanks for stopping by and I wash you a great day.




No comments: