Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Life goes on.

 Guess I had better catch up on what's been happening.

Nothing real exciting just living life as it is happening.
Sunday Nancy and Sherry took me out to eat for Father's Day.


                                                                


We went to the Sioux City Steakhouse our dinner since Sherry and I both like their servings the best.


                                                     

Nancy and I both had the Cowboy Cut Steak which is an 8 oz., baked potato, with Cole slaw.
Sherry had a Prime Rib, baked potato, and a salad and all three of us were very satisfied with our dinner.




We have several times through the years but this time I noticed the train over the bar that keeps going around and around.  I guess the steak was better to look at and eat.






We had a very large storm go through our area the other day had wind and a lot of rain.  Talking with some people it was the heaviest storm they have seen in a long time.
I could see the result of it the next morning as I did my walking.




Sherry and I are slowly cleaning out the motor home because with Nancy and my health issues. we will not be doing any long time camping anymore and we have not moved the motor home in two years so there is no need to keep paying the storage fee on it.
We enjoyed the 20 plus years we were full timers.




Sherry and I got a little to hot working on the motorhome so we stopped by the gulf waters as we headed home to cool off a bit.




Of course you can depend on the seagulls to put on a good show.






Here is one I happened to catch in flight.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


















    


                                                     



No comments: