Thursday, June 29, 2023

Sorry Folks

 Yes, I'm sorry for being slow in posting but my laptop just decided to be a problem for me.

The pills for the low platelets seem to be doing good so far.   I will not see DR Dan until taking the pills a full month which will be July14,2023.
When I had my blood drawn June 23, they gave me a read out and my platelets and the numbers went from 113 up to 198 which is in the range of normal (140-440).

                                                               

After I had my blood drawn Sherry and I made a short trip to look around the "Good Will Store".
I bought a few things for Nancy which was a couple of eyebrow shavers that were new.  
This store has a lot of new and used things to buy.

                                         

Our granddaughter Dee and her daughter Cami, Sherry's children and having youngins around like that sure makes a fella feel old.



WE took them out to the county park and the breeze coming in off the water did feel mighty good.



A channel going out to the gulf.





Picnic table throughout the park.




Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great day.










                                             
     


                                                                    

No comments: