Thursday, June 08, 2023

I'm still here

 I've had a busy week.

With four or five days in the hospital taking the transfusions.


                                                                   


  I've spent the last five days going back and forth to the cancer center for more trans fusions.

The good thing is my numbers are up from the 4000 which was when I entered the hospital to a high of 142000 as of Tuesday.


                                                    


One of my daughters will drive me up to the entrance then I get out go to the desk and check in, have a seat wait to be called up.



Then its upstairs to have a seat in a recliner and wait to be connected to the IV for the next 3 1/2 to 4 hours for the transfusion.
There are about 50 people that are there also getting what they need with the IV.



The nurses and caregivers got to do their thing.

Tomorrow I will go in to talk to Dr. Dan to see how my numbers are and find out what the next set of plans are.

I have to say that I've felt better the last 3 days the in almost a year now.
I seem to have more energy but still somewhat weak, guess it will take time.



I got up this morning and had an omelet the I prepared consisting of egg, sausage, peppers, onions, toast with good Smucker's Jam and a good cup of coffee.


Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.





   



                                                


1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Still keeping you in our prayers and hoping to meeting down the road.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.