Saturday, June 11, 2022

Money, Money

 OK, I'm still around and still more or less covered up with what I've been doing.  I guess I kind of let it get to me.

Nancy and I was back to the Eye Institute to get a follow up on how our eyes were after the laser surgery.
Nancy said she could not see very well out of one eye, but the doctor said he couldn't see anything wrony with her eyes. So, what does she do?
I was seeing really good out of both eyes, but that day my eyes were blurry.  Mybe it was the eye drops they put in my eyes, who knows?
Anyway yester day Nancy called the Eye Institute and told them we forgot to pickup our prescriptions for glasses. They told her I would have to come in to have the refraction done on mine before they good get the prescription?   So it was finished up, with Nancy's eyes at 20/40 and I was surprised mine were 20/30.

The cars a/c is worked after getting the coil evaporating coil installed but my dash is a mess.  The sun made the dash brittle so when they were taking it loose it fell into pieces. At least Nancy has her air-condition.

Now to the motor home where I had to get a new a/c unit for the worn out a/c.  So after money, money we have cold air blowing again.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 





1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Yes everything especially these days takes a lot of Money.
At least both your eyes are good for distance. You should be able to buy Sunglasses and Readers off the shelf. Just be certain the Sunglasses have the Polarizing lenses. Plain glass blocks UV rays but those stop glares and helps your eyes relax.
Be Safe and Enjoy the AC.

It's about time.