Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Out a little.

 Nancy worked up enough nerve to get out of the house yesterday in that she wanted to get her haircut.

                                                                       
 As you can see it was a beautiful day.   She goes to the Great Clips in this strip mall which is only a mile and a half from the house. 

                                               

Today I ventured out a bit as I was wanting to see what the new Habitat Restore had that I might need.
I did not get anything for myself, but I did find a nice bar stool for Nancy, that she could sit on while doing dishes at the kitchen sink. 

The other day I was talking about the couple of air-conditioners that went out.
It seems that was not the only thing that went on the blink.  I had to buy a new phone, oh it was working but, it would randomly call the difference people that are on my contact list.
Also, a couple of times I would be out shopping in the store and it would start playing music.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


                                                                        



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Those Cell Phones have a mind of their own.
Hope you got your ACs working again.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.