Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Good vision again.

 Monday it was to the Florida Eye Institute to have laser surgery on the left eye to have the edema burned off that was partially covering the pupil.
I want to tell you this was the way I supposed to see after having the cataract surgery, but I did not.
The doctor that checked my eyes after the cataract surgery follow up appointment saw the problems with my eyes.
Anyway, I'm very satisfied now with my vision even though the vision in the left eye I'm seeing double, but glasses will take care of that.

Yesterday, I spent part of the day at Pep Boys having them changing the fan motor on the car.  The reason for that was the old one burned up and we sure need the a/c this time of year.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Hoping the Glasses will fix the vision. If Not you'll be seeing that doctor again.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.