Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Sometimes life takes a different turn.

 Well life does get in the way at times.

Last Monday a week ago as I was getting into bed I passed out. This was the second time the first being the last of March.  Both times while getting into bed.  Both times Nancy shaking me to wake me up.
Only this time I had slight pain in my chest.  We waited a half an hour then called the ambulance, which took me to the hospital.  After checking me with a blood pressure of 211/95, then an EKG and some more test.  No need to go over all the test.

Bottom line was I had to have a defibrillator implant done on Thursday.  So I guess you might say my heart short circuited out.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day






























     

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Sometimes we need a little help to make it through the day.
Glad to read you are back on the road to recovery.
Stay Safe and Enjoy having Nancy by your side.

It's about time.