Thursday, July 04, 2019

Happy 4 of July

 
 
Hey all of you people I want to wish you a  Happy 4 of July.
Now get out there with you family and friends and enjoy this great land that we have.
But at the same time do not forget of those that gave their all for the  privileges you now have.
 
Wow I had a heck of a day yesterday.
While checking out the motor home in preparation to leave I noticed that the front brake rotors had an unusual wear showing on them so I took one wheel off to check the brake pads.
Just as I thought they needed replacing before we could leave.
 
So that kept me busy most of the day,  Now I've read some of the guy's that say it is just a little harder than changing the pads on a car.
I have to say this 81 year old is telling you it is a whole lot harder.  Those 19.5" wheels and rims are much heavy then a 14" wheel.
 
So now we will be leaving out tomorrow and going down to Spencer to drop Sherry off after her stay with us since we left Florida.
 
Thank all of you for stopping by and have a great day.

2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Even at younger ages changing Brake Pads on larger Vehicles can be a challenge especially when you don't have a shop where you can personally do the repair.
Be Safe and Enjoy your July 4th Celebration.

It's about time.

our awesome travels said...

Happy 4th of July to you guys.
I know how heavy those wheels are and I don't really want to take with them anymore, Dale will be taking care of that for us. Soon we hope.