Thursday, July 18, 2019

Step motor installed

The last couple of days have been really hot and being out in the sun is no fun.  The weather report is for temps to be 100-110 degrees for the next few days so it will be inside chores, I hope.

The last couple of days I have managed to get the water and sewer connections hooked up to the motorhome. 
Also the new step motor that I had ordered from Amazon came in so that was installed and working the best  since owning the motorhome.  The only sound now is the motor humming when the steps go in and out.
After reading the instructions on how to install it, I proceeded with it only to make no progress.
So I decided to do it my way and it went together smoothly..

I still have a few more things to do that is on the back burner at this time, that will have to wait a little longer.

There's still the laundry to do that we will have to find a laundromat where we will take it to.
I just hope wherever the laundromat is located they have good air/condition blowing cool air.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.






 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad the steps are working for you.
If it's like yesterday and most Laundromats have no AC it will be a hot one.
Be Safe by not overdoing it and Enjoy!

It's about time.