Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Kidney stone

Yesterday Nancy and I went to do a little shopping at Walmart. I was glas she decided to go because she needs to get out and get some of her strength back. After we got back home I asked her how she felt and she said good but tired.  I said thats good and she said what do you mean. I said it is better to feel a little tired after doing something that feeling tired not doing anything. But like I say she is doing better.
For the past five days I had what I thought was a stomach virus with enough pain for a couple of people. Nancy tried to get me to go to the doctor but I told her it would get better. Well late yesterday evening,out it came,a kidney stone.
You may not want to see this but those of you that don't know what a kidney stone looks like here it is.  This little booger is 6cm in size and was causing all the pain for five days. Oh yeah I usually make one every couple of years or so. So our unusual season continues with different things.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is a great one.

1 comment:

Kevin and Tracy (a.k.a. kcgaz) said...

Ouch, that looks like it would be very painful for sure!