Saturday, April 06, 2013

Doing better

Nancy had her appointment with the cardiologist thursday and even though her blood pressure was high it is down quite a bit. The cardiologist now is more concerned about the weakness that she is feeling. He checked the medicine that she is taking and told her to stop taking a couple of them to see if that will make any difference in her feeling weak. He didn't want her to stop taking too many of them at one time in fear of her blood pressure shooting back up. So we take this as good news finally.
Yesteday I went to the flea market and got a few things we needed plus some vegetables at a better than store price.
Of course today is the NCAA Final Four and you know what I will be doing. I told Nancy after basketball season I won't be watching tv as much. As far as I like watching tv,give me a good old western movie anyday.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

No comments: