Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Buffalo herd?

Its easy to forget when you are getting older. Boy do I hate to start a blog like that. Well yesterday we had to get our propane tank filled.  I always get a full tank when we start out for the summer,but for some reason I didn't on the trip and I plumb forgot about it. So friday Nancy was going to use the stove and it wouldn't light.  It took 25 gallon to fill the tank and at $3.40 a gallon.  This will last for the short time we have left on this trip.  After getting the tank filled I went into the store to pay and saw a box of fresh picked tomatoes for 69 cent a pound. Well I bought 5 large ones and soon as we got back to the motorhome Nancy and I ate one of them. Man did it taste good.
On our way back we saw these three buffalo in a field.  Ever since the year we started out in the motorhome I have been wanting to see some buffalo so yesterday I got my wish.
Thanks for stopping by.
 

No comments: