Monday, August 20, 2012

Piddling Around

Yesterday was a day that is pretty normal for us.  Hanging around the motorhome looking for and doing things that need to be done.  When we set up the motorhome we like to have it sit so we don't have to move until we are ready to get on the road.  That requires a little work for me.  I don't have one of the blue tote tanks.  I use a 6 gallon water tank to empty the grey water in to take to the dump station. All the campgrounds do not allow dumping of grey water on the ground. You have to have a srong back to do this as the tank full of water weights around 48 pounds. Then we always carry five gallons of fresh water in one gallon jugs. I fill these when needed to fill the fresh water tank on the motorhome. It takes several trips with the car to do this.
I also did a repair on the folding window blinds that have been crooked for a time. Nancy says to me every once in a while "are you piddling again".
If you don't do the "pidding" soon things will fall apart.

Thanks for looking in.  Have yourself a great day.

No comments: