Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving

 I did want to say Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers.   Not only this day but thanks for sticking with me all these years through thick and thin.
I just wish I could make the blog more interesting, but after all it is about what I do and most of the time it is not very much of anything.

                                                               

Tuesday morning Nancy and I hard to go to LabCorp to have blood drawn.  Afterwards Nancy was feeling better than usual, so we went to Susie's restaurant for breakfast.
Then she said since she was out, she wanted to get her haircut.  After that she really surprised me when she agreed to go walk in the James E. Grey Preserve.

"Where did she get all that strength from".  


Of course, she had to rest a few times along the way.



It is always nice to be out and walk here.




We even stopped to sit at the river park along the way back home to enjoy the nice view.

I truly enjoyed this day to be out with my "Sweetheart" this day.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great and Thankful day. 






   

No comments: