Monday, November 21, 2022

A few things

Have you noticed the older you get the faster time goes by.
Nancy and I were talking about it the other day or maybe last month? 

You may think something happened a week or two ago when actually it was a month or so.
And if I start into another room, please don't stop me to tell me something because I will forget what I was going to get in the other room!

Yeah, we laugh a lot at the things we often forget.

                                                 

One thing I don't laugh at is some of the breakfasts Nancy has for me when she feels good enough to stand at the stove to get me a special breakfast.  Like the one the other morning, which was an omelet consisting of eggs, bacon, hash browns with vegetables, toast with blackberry jam and topped off with a good cup of coffee.
It may not be healthy to eat all of that, but man 'o' man was it a good way to start the day.

Thanks for stopping by and do have a great day.



                         

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Know what you mean about the time going faster. When you are a kid time takes forever. Now you plan for next week and it ends up being last month.
Great looking Breakfast. Had to cut back on those. Too many pounds.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.