Saturday, November 12, 2022

Same O Same O

 We have slowed down seeing the doctor's a little but still have a few appointments in December.

I tell you I have never had this many things go wrong that I had to have so many appointments in one year.
Of course, I have not been this old either so maybe that the reason.

Well, the college football season is rolling to an end soon, but the basketball season is just getting started and I like that.

Nancy is about the same with her aches and pains that she has had for too many years.

Nancy and I rode out the hurricane-tropical storm Nicole just a lot of wind and rain.  The rain seems like it was coming sideways hitting the windows.  


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

I think most doctors are trying to see what is still keeping us alive, that's why they keep testing us. LOL!
Hoping you continue to have many more healthy days.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.