Sunday, July 10, 2022

Trying to get out more.

 It been a tough couple of weeks getting used to having the ICD in my chest, but I'm coming along fine its just a slow process.
I've still got two weeks to go before the Cardiologist wants me to drive. 
He wants to make sure that the wires coming from the ICD to my heart is set so I will not pull them out of the heart.
I also have to wear what I call a harness at bed time to keep me from accidently raising my arm over my head.

We've been having rain storms about every day.





Sherry and I did get a chance to go to the Serenova Tract to check it out.






A nice small lake for fishing,






Nice trails for hiking, bike riding or horse riding.



I sure love being out in the woods.



And of course another rain storm on the way home.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



 



 














 



1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Glad you are on the mend. At this stage it is wise to listen to your doctor.
Also nice getting out for walks in the woods.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.