Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Small Park

 As usual I'm still into the college basketball games with not many games until the big tournament.

Nancy is doing a little better but still very weak.  She pushes herself to do some work but tires very easy. 
I guess we are getting old but, that should not be any reason for getting so tired as we do.

                                                     

I did get out the other day to see some of the Gulf water at a small park behind the Walmart store where I did a little shopping.

                                                    

It sure did feel good with the spring type breeze coming off the water.



It is so soothing to look out upon the waters.


It doesn't need to be an ocean, it can be a river, or lake even a small creek with a waterfall.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 







           

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

At a recent 100 Year Birthday Celebration that made the News he was asked what was his secret.
The spry Birthday Boy said "Keeping busy mentally as well as physically".
I know we are both active but last year when I was still working I felt better. When I stopped it didn't take long for the aches and pains to return. Now going to the Gym is taking the place of work.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.