Thursday, February 03, 2022

Mostly Doctor appointments

I still have not heard anything from my Cardiologist when he is going to do the catheterization procedure.
When I left the office the only thing they said was that it would be on a Wednesday or Friday and they would call and let me know. 
I guess I may have to call them, sometimes that happens with doctors.

                                                                 

Nancy had us some pinto beans with onions and slaw the other day .  She always leaves it up to me do do the slaw.



I did get around to repair the leaking faucets in the bathtub.  I put the new nobs and the trim on.

I'm still going up to the storage place where we have the motor home to do small things in it.
The solar that I have its the batteries fully charged.

Nancy had a fall in the house the other day that gave her a few bruises.  So I guess she will be sore for a while.

Still keeping up with the college basketball games for a season the has a new number one every now and then.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.



              

 



No comments: