Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

 Yes its that time of year did you remember to get you loved one a box of candy or some flowers.

If you go to any of the stores I don't see how anyone could forget to by anything with the way they have the flowers and candy stacked up right in the door as you enter.
I do hope you have a wonderful day with that special person.

Well , I now know when I'm scheduled to go into the hospital for my cath.  It will be on March 2 and if the Doc finds anything he will go ahead and take care of it while he is in there looking it all over.

I'm still all caught up on my College Basketball games with most of the teams having just six more games before the Tournaments.

I'm still doing a few things around the house plus now since Nancy isn't feeling well I have her few things to take care of.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We'll be keeping the both of you in our prayers for a full and speedy recovery.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.