Friday, January 21, 2022

Cardiologist Report.

                                                                  


Monday I when to see my Cardiologist to see what all my blood work and the rest of the things I had showed up anything.  The doctor said that it looked like there is a restriction in the blood flow and that he would have to do a catheterization procedure to see what its all about.
Now I'll have to wait until I get a call on when to go into the hospital to have it done.

I'm in hopes that will up me not to get so tired after I do a little work time.  Its no fun taking two days of work to do one day of work.

Anyway everything on the college basketball front is looking good.  Still a lot of upsets going on. 


                                                                 

This caught my eye at the Walmart store the other day.
I guess it depends on what side you get the green pepper is what you have to pay.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

 

1 comment:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

Wishing you only the best outcome on the procedure. It's not fun feeling tired all the time. That should definitely help.
So what side of the Bin did you get your peppers?
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.